Dallas: 972-517-9130 | Chicago: 312-929-1262 | Nationwide: 866-329-7157
Bride: Angela Groom: Daniel Resort: Dreams Tulum Agent: Audrey
- What made you decide on having a destination wedding? We love the water and wanted a scenic beach wedding.
- What made you decide on the destination/resort/venue? We discussed our options with our travel agent, Audrey, and decided that Tulum was the best fit for us.
- What was the biggest difficulty in planning your destination wedding? We didn't have any difficulties. Legacy travel and our agent, Audrey, made the entire process very easy.
- What was the highlight of the experience and what was the biggest surprise? The highlight of the experience was our wedding ceremony. The biggest surprise was how our room was decorated by the staff on the day of our wedding.
- How well was the resort and your Onsite Wedding Coordinator to work with? The resort and the onsite wedding coordinator were fantastic. Upon our arrival, our wedding coordinator met us in the front lobby. She sat down with us and confirmed all of our arrangements.
- If your best friend were planning a destination wedding what would your advice be to her? Book at Dreams Tulum. It is worth every penny and then some.
- Was there anything that you would change looking back? We would have stayed longer.
- Is there anything else you want to add about the resort or your booking agent? The resort staff was very attentive. All of the restaurants served amazing food. The transportation service to/from the airport were very prompt. Last but not least, the excursions were a lot of fun and very well organized.